EULAN® SPA 01 anti-insect finish, which the RS-1500 fabric is covered with , has a user-safe active ingredient that repels insects and ticks, thus protects against diseases that are difficult to detect.
EULAN® SPA 01 is an oxidase-based protection product used for example on military clothing. It is to prevent many tick-borne diseases, malaria or dengue. The technology is about covering the fabric fibers with a substance which has insect repellent properties.
High efficiency against:
- Ixodes ricinus (tick)
- Aedes aegypti (Egyptian mosquito)
- Anopheles maculatus (malaria mosquito)
- Culex quinquefasciatus (buzzing mosquito)
- Anopheles gambiae (forked mosquito)
- Anopheles albopictus (Asian tiger comet)
- Cimex lectularius (bedbug)
- Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus (house dust mites)
The agent is characterized by high resistance to washing and abrasion. It does not smell and does not irritate. It is degraded during the water treatment process in sewage treatment plants. It is not harmful to mammals. Approved by the Ökotex-Standard 100 standard.
The RS-1500 anti-textile properties last up to 20 washes.