1. General information.
1. The operator of the Website [www.graff-team.com] is P.P.H.U Graff Mirosław Dolecki, ul. Zbożowa 1 / b 78-600 Wałcz, NIP: 7651001659
2. The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) By information entered voluntarily in the forms.
b) By saving cookies in the terminal devices (so-called „cookies”).
c) By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator run by Nazwa.pl
2. Information in forms.
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The Website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
3. The data in the form is not made available to third parties otherwise than for the technical purposes of implementing the services ordered (eg: sending the newsletter on behalf of the GRAFF company).
4. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form.
3. Information about cookies.
2. Cookies files (so-called „cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User’s end device and are intended for using the service websites.Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s terminal device and gains access to them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) creating statistics,
b) defining a user’s profile in order to show him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
7. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
8. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements suited to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
4. Providing data.
1. The user’s website data are subject to disclosure to third parties only within the limits of the law.
2. Data enabling the identification of a person is made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The website operator may be required to provide information about users to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.