According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data from the 27 April 2016 on behalf of the administrator, i.e. Mr. Mirosław Dolecki, running a business under the name “Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowo-Usługowe „GRAFF” with its registered office in Wałcz (78-600) at Street: Zbożowa 1B, Tax Identification Number No. 765 100 16 59, I inform that:
- the personal data administrator is Mr. Mirosław Dolecki, running a business under the name “Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowo-Usługowe „GRAFF” with its registered office in Wałcz (78-600) at .Strret: Zbożowa 1B, Tax Identification Number No. 765 100 16 59, tel. +48 67 258 22 77, e-mail: email@example.com
- contact with the Data Protection Inspector in “Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowo-Usługowe „GRAFF” Mirosław Dolecki is available by phone: + 48 67 258 22 77 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed in order to:
a) the conclusion and performance of contracts for the purchase / sale of goods and services offered by the administrator,
b) undergoing the legal obligations of the administrator (in particular: issuing and storing invoices / sales documents and other accounting documents, examining complaints),
c) establishing, defending and pursuing claims,
d) direct marketing,
e) creating analysis statements and statistics (for internal needs of the administrator),
f) verification of payment credibility,
g) service support,
h) broadly understood commercial cooperation, based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. a, b, c, d, e, f or Article 9 paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 lit. a, b, c, d, h, i, j – of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
- the administrator processes personal data based on the art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) – processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party) – in the field of video monitoring in the administrator’s facilities.
- recipients of your personal data may be / will be: Polish Post, courier / transport companies, companies providing IT support for the administrator.
- Your personal data will be kept for an adequate period of time and not longer than periods complying with the currently binding legal provisions in individual areas of personal data processing.
- you have the right to: require the administrator to access personal data; rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing of personal data; object to the processing; data transfer; withdrawal of consent at any time,
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body
- providing personal data is a statutory condition of concluding a contract and is voluntary, however, failure to provide data to the extent required by the administrator may result in non-performance of the contract. In other cases, it is based on the voluntary consent of the person providing their personal data or law (in particular the general regulation on personal data protection of 27 April 2016 – RODO), however failure to provide data to the extent required by the administrator may result in the inability to perform the contract.
- Your data will not be subjected to automated decision making (profiling).